German Class in Sao Paulo 2018
- I have successfully completed my nursing degree (with min. 2500 hours of practical training)
- I am passionate about my work and interested in gaining professional work experience in Germany for a min. two years
- I am hard working, committed, and a good team player
- I am in good command of a foreign language, e.g. English
- I would love to get to know another country and culture and I am willing to learn German intensively
- 6 – 8 months of intensive German language class (Free of charge)
- ….in Sao Paulo starting in the beginning of 2018
- language exam at the Goethe Institute
- Monthly scholarship
- Visa application
- Up to 6 months of training in the German hospital (already paid by the hospital)
- Recognition of your degree
- Full-time employment on a permanent work contract
- gross income for a registered nurse € 2.400-2.800 p. month plus surcharges
How we support you:
- Personal support throughout the administrative process: visa, work permit, certificates, registrations …
- … and beyond: orientation, information, accommodation, setting up your bank account, internet, phone contract etc.
We help you in every challenging situation along the way.
What’s my next step?
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, send us your application (in English) incl. Historico Escolar and Diploma to firstname.lastname@example.org until December 4th, 2017! Personal Interviews will be in Sao Paulo in December 2017.
For more information and references please visit our website: www.capitalent-medical.com and find us on Facebook!
We are the first German agency who professionally recruits and integrates nurses from Brazil into fulltime employments in Germany. So far, we have helped over 200 nurses from around the world (e.g. Spain, Vietnam, Brazil, and Italy) to find job opportunities in Germany and to successfully integrate into the new work environment and new culture.