Career Opportunities for Brazilian Nurses in Germany - Fazer carreira em Alemanha!
- I have successfully completed my nursing degree (with min. 2500 hours of practical training); optional with focus area, specialization or residency in Pediatrics/Neonatology
- I am passionate about my work and interested in gaining professional work experience in Germany for a min. two years
- I am hard working, committed, and a good team player
- I am in good command of a foreign language, e.g. English
- We are the first German agency who professionally recruits and integrates nurses from Brazil into fulltime employments in Germany
- So far, we have helped over 200 nurses from around the world (e.g. Spain, Vietnam, Brazil, and Italy) to find job opportunities in Germany and to successfully integrate into the new work environment and new culture
- Personal support throughout the administrative process: visa, work permit, certificates, registrations …
- … and beyond: orientation, information, accommodation, setting up your bank account, internet, phone contract etc.
That’s the program:
- 6 months of intensive German language class (Free of charge) in Rio de Janeiro starting beginning of 2018
- Language exam at the Goethe Institute
- Monthly scholarship
- Visa application
- Up to 6 months of training in the German hospital (already paid by the hospital)
- Recognition of your degree
- Full-time employment on a permanent work contract
- Gross income for a registered nurse € 2.200-2.600 p. month plus surcharges
That’s how you apply:
- Send us your application (in English) incl. Historico Escolar and Diploma to email@example.com till December 6th, 2017
- Personal interviews are planned for December 2017 in Rio
- For more information and references please visit our website: www.capitalent-medical.com and find us on Facebook!
We help you in every challenging situation along the way!