Career Opportunities for Argentinian Nurses,
Surgical & Radiological Technicians
Licenciados en Enfermería, Instrumentación Quirúrgica & Producción de Bioimágenes
- I have successfully completed my university degree Licenciado en Enfermería, Instrumentación Quirúrgica (with min. 2500 hours of practical training) or Producción de Bioimágenes (with min. 1600 hours of practical training)
- I am passionate about my work and interested in gaining professional work experience in Germany for a min. two years
- I am hard working, committed, and a good team player
- I am in good command of a foreign language, e.g. English
- I am willing to learn German intensively
- We are one of the first German agencies who professionally recruits and integrates health professionals from around the world into fulltime employments in Germany
- So far, we have helped over 600 health professionals from around the world (e.g. Italy, Vietnam, Brazil, and Columbia) to find job opportunities in Germany and to successfully integrate into the new work environment and new culture
- We provide personal support throughout the administrative process (e.g. visa, work permit, certificates, registrations) …
- … and beyond: orientation, information, accommodation, setting up your bank account, internet, phone contract etc.
That’s the program:
- 6 months of intensive German language class (Free of charge) in Buenos Aires starting in autumn 2019
- Language exam at the Goethe Institute
- Monthly scholarship
- Visa application
- Around 6 months of training in the German hospital (already paid by the hospital)
- Recognition of your degree
- Full-time employment on a permanent work contract
- Gross income for a registered nurse € 2.000-2.400 p. month plus surcharges
That’s your way to apply:
- Send your application (CV in English, incl. Estructura Curricular/Plan de Estudios) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal interviews in Buenos Aires are planned for end 2018
- If you have finished all classes in university before the class starts, apply now
(diploma can be handed in later)
- For more information and references please visit our website: www.capitalent-medical.com and find us on Facebook or Instagram!
- Please, take notice that in sending your application you agree to our data protection statement (https://www.capitalent-medical.com/en/legal-notice-and-data-protection/).
We help you in every challenging situation along the way.