Career Opportunities for Brazilian Nurses in Germany
New German Language Classes start in RIO DE JANEIRO, SAO PAULO AND BRASILIA (NEW!) in Summer 2018!!!
- I have successfully completed my nursing degree (with min. 2500 hours of practical training); optional with focus area, specialization or residency in Pediatrics/Neonatology
- I am passionate about my work and interested in gaining professional work experience in Germany for a min. two years
- I am hard working, committed, and a good team player
- I am in good command of a foreign language, e.g. English
- I would love to get to know another country and culture and I am willing to learn German intensively
- We are the first German agency who professionally recruits and integrates nurses from Brazil into fulltime employments in Germany
- So far, we have helped over 200 nurses from around the world (e.g. Spain, Vietnam, Brazil, and Italy) to find job opportunities in Germany and to successfully integrate into the new work environment and new culture
- Personal support throughout the administrative process: visa, work permit, certificates, registrations …
- … and beyond: orientation, information, accommodation, setting up your bank account, internet, phone contract etc.
We help you in every challenging situation along the way.
That’s the program:
- 6 months of intensive German language class (Free of charge) in Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo and Brasília starting summer 2018
- Language exam at the Goethe Institute
- Monthly scholarship
- Visa application
- Up to 6 months of training in the German hospital (already paid by the hospital)
- Recognition of your degree
- Full-time employment on a permanent work contract
- Gross income for a registered nurse € 2.200-2.600 p. month plus surcharges
That’s your way to apply:
- Send your application (CV in English) incl. Historico Escolar to firstname.lastname@example.org till 1st of September 2018
- Personal interviews in Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo and Brasília are planned for September 2018
- For more information and references please visit our website: www.capitalent-medical.com and find us on Facebook!
We help you in every challenging situation along the way!