PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM for international Early Childhood EDUCATORS in Germany 2020/21
GAIN WORK EXPERIENCE IN GERMANY AS A PROFESSIONAL EDUCATOR IN A GERMAN "KITA"
- I am passionate about my work as an educator
- I am hard-working, dedicated and have a team spirit
- I have successfully completed my Bachelor’s degree in preschool education or will graduate soon
- I have already acquired a first work experience in kindergartens, as part of my studies
- I am interested in gaining professional experience in Germany for at least two years
- I speak English or French at an intermediate level (interviews will be conducted in English / French)
- I would love to know another country and culture and I am willing to learn German with intensity
WHAT IS WAITING FOR ME?
- 7 to 9 months free intensive German course
- Free transfer to Germany
- Full-time job (well paid and fair treatment) in a kindergarten in Germany
- Application for recognition of the degree in Germany
- Gain valuable experience by learning about one of the best education systems in the world
- Personal support throughout the administrative process (visa, certificates, medical insurance, records, etc.)
- Accommodation, bank account, orientation in the new environment, information and integration in social life
HOW CAN I APPLY TO THE PROGRAM?
- I have read the information and prerequisites
- My profile meets the prerequisites
- Then: I send my Curriculum (CV) + my diploma (if already available) to
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?
You will receive an e-mail from us (please be patient).
The first interviews will be conducted by Skype.
WHO OFFERS THE PROGRAM?
CAPITALENT MEDICAL: a very committed team with a long history, founded in 2012 and located in Frankfurt, Germany. To date, we have been able to help more than a thousand professionals around the world to find a job with adequate remuneration and fair treatment in Germany.