Career Opportunities for Pediatric Nurses from Brazil in Germany
"A child's laughter could simply be one of the most beautiful sounds in the world"
- I have successfully completed my nursing degree (with min. 2500 hours of practical training) with focus area, specialization or residency in Pediatrics/Neonatology
- I am passionate about working with children and interested in gaining professional work experience in Germany for a min. two years
- I am hard working, committed, and a good team player
- I am in good command of a foreign language, e.g. English
- I would love to get to know another country and culture and I am willing to learn German intensively
That’s our Program:
- 6 months of intensive German language class (Free of charge) in Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo and Recife
- language exam at the Goethe Institute
- Monthly scholarship
- Visa application
- Up to 6 months of training in the German hospital (already paid by the hospital)
- Recognition of your degree
- Full-time employment on a permanent work contract
- gross income for a registered nurse € 2.200-2.600 p. month plus surcharges
- We are the first German agency who professionally recruits and integrates nurses from Brazil into fulltime employments in Germany
- So far, we have helped over 600 nurses from around the world (e.g. Spain, Vietnam, Brazil, and Italy) to find job opportunities in Germany and to successfully integrate into the new work environment and new culture
- We provide personal support throughout the administrative process (e.g. visa, work permit, certificates, registrations) …
- … and beyond: orientation, information, accommodation, setting up your bank account, internet, phone contract etc.
We help you in every challenging situation along the way.
How to apply? Send your application (CV in English) incl. Historico Escolar to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and references please visit our website www.capitalent-medical.com and find us on Facebook!