Program for professional Colombian Surgical Technician and Nurses (with a specific focus in surgical instrumentation)
Personal interviews in March 2018 in Colombia – Apply now and don’t miss this great opportunity!
- You have successfully completed your nursing degree at the university (with min. 2500 hours of practical training), ideally with focus area in surgical instrumentation
- OR you have a degree as a professional Surgical Technician
- OR you have a specialization (or residency) in surgical instrumentation and/or have worked in this area for at least two years
- You are passionate about your work and interested in gaining professional work experience in Germany for a min. two years
- You are hardworking, committed, and a good team player
- You are in good command of a foreign language, e.g. English or Portuguese
- You would love to get to know another country and culture and you are willing to learn German intensively
That’s our offer
- 6 months of intensive German language class (Free of charge)
- ….in Colombia starting as soon as we have enough candidates (min. 15 people)
- language exam at the Goethe Institute
- Monthly scholarship
- Visa application
- Up to 6 months of training with a German employer (already paid)
- Recognition of your degree
- Full-time employment on a permanent work contract
- gross income for a registered nurse/S.T or a registered Surgical Technician 2.400-2.800€ month plus surcharges
That’s our support
- Personal support throughout the administrative process: visa, work permit, certificates, registrations …
- And beyond: orientation, information, accommodation, setting up your bank account, internet, phone contract etc.
We are the first German agency who professionally recruits and integrates nurses from South America into fulltime employments in Germany. So far, we have helped over 200 nurses from around the world (e.g. Spain, Vietnam, Brazil, and Italy) to find job opportunities in Germany and to successfully integrate into the new work environment and new culture.
If you want to be part of our newest program in 2018, send us your CV + a motivation letter now to: Leydi.email@example.com