From South Africa to Germany
Career Program for Nurses including free language class
- I have successfully completed my bachelor’s degree in nursing, radiology, or midwifery
- I am passionate about my work and interested in gaining professional work experience in Germany for min. two years
- I am hard working, committed, and a good team player
- I am in command of at least one foreign language
- I would love to get to know another country and culture and I am willing to learn German intensively
Our program for you includes:
- 6 months of intensive German language class in South Africa
- Free transfer to Germany
- Full-time employment in Germany
- Recognition of your degree in Germany
- Personal support throughout the whole administrative process (visa, certificates, registrations)
- … and beyond: finding accommodation, opening a bank account, orientation and information
The offer including the language course is FREE of charge for the participants.
We help you in every challenging situation along the way!
What’s my next step?
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, send us your application (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org until 31st of January 2019!
Skype interview will be conducted throughout January 2019. Personal interview with shortlisted candidates will be held in South Africa in February/March 2019.
For more information and references please visit our website: www.capitalent-medical.com and find us on Facebook!
We are a German agency which recruits health professionals from all over the world for fulltime employment in German hospitals.
So far, we have helped more than 500 health professionals from around the world to find job opportunities in Germany and to successfully integrate into the new work environment and new culture.
Now we are starting our programme in South Africa, too!
Our data protection statement on www.capitalent-medical.com describes the details of how we collect and use data. By applying through this platform and sending your application documents, you accept our data protection policy.